Home » How to connect a Bluetooth Keyboard to a Kindle Fire HD
How to connect a Bluetooth Keyboard to a Kindle Fire HDPosted on January 2nd, 2013
A very detailed and informative video tutorial demonstrating exactly how to connect a Logitech Wireless Bluetooth Tablet Keyboard to a Kindle Fire HD Tablet.
It shows all of the configuration set-up parameters needed to make this set-up work correctly and also demonstrates just well it works.
This wireless keyboard turns the Fire HD into a very viable device for entering text for emails and blogs etc and vastly increases the Fire’s versatility even further.
A Verbatim Bluetooth keyboard was tried but proved to be incompatible withe Kindle Fire HD.
Note that this will not work with the original Kindle Fire as this tablet does not have Bluetooth.
List Price: $69.99
Sale Price: $56.51
(as of 12/11/2013 07:37 UTC - Details)
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Logitech Tablet Keyboard. This keyboard-and-stand combo is designed to travel easily, set up quickly and add a touch of convenience to all the places you use your tablet.
- Compact, low-profile keyboard: For easy, comfortable typing wherever you use your Windows 8 or Android 3.0+ tablet
- Carrying case-and-stand combo: Protects the keyboard when you're on the go and converts into a versatile, adjustable sturdy stand for your tablet. Use your tablet in the landscape or portrait position at just the right viewing angle
- Works with Windows 8 and Android operating systems, with specific keys to help you easily navigate the new Windows 8 interface
- Wireless freedom: The keyboard pairs easily with your tablet over Bluetooth wireless up to 30 ft.* (*Actual wireless range varies with use, settings and environmental conditions.)
- Convenient media control keys: Instantly control your music and videos with play, pause and volume keys at your fingertips